The world’s ﬁrst ‘invisible’ dinosaur exhibition－no bones, no fossils－a pure immersive Augmented Reality (AR) experience as we debunk myths and reveal what is actually known about the most famous carnivorous dinosaur, T-Rex. Based on the latest science, visitors got up-close with this feared dino like never before!
T-Rex Revealed: The Augmented Reality Experience
- Main AR set with 4 myth-busting stories
- 4 Mini-AR stations with 5 new facts about T-Rex
- Broadcast AR where visitors interact with lifesize dinos and receive a photo to prove it!
- National Geographic dinosaur documentaries
- Dino Academy educational programmes
- Dino Pop Up Shop
- Travelling exhibition, China Tour: Shanghai, Tianjin, Shandong, Dalian, Liaoning, Wuxi, Guangzhou, Hong Kong
- November 2015 to March 2017
- 550,000 visitors
Experience T-rex in virtual reality
Large format AR brings you close to dinos
T-rex Revealed travelling exhibition
Augmented reality brings you several dino stories